Today let’s check the top 10 lines about Bharathiyar in English. Also, we will further check the paragraph on Bharathiyar or the essay on Bharathiyar.
Bharathiyar is one of the most celebrated poets in India. He was born in Erode district of Tamil Nadu in 1882. His real name was Subramania Bharathi.
Now, check 10 lines about Bharathiyar in English.
10 lines about Bharathiyar in English
- Bharathiyar is one of the most celebrated poets in India.
- He was born in Erode district of Tamil Nadu in 1882.
- His real name was Subramania Bharathi.
- Moreover, he studied at Hindu High School and Presidency College, Chennai.
- Bharathiyar started his career as a journalist with the Tamil daily, Swadesamitran.
- He was also one of the active members of the INC.
- Bharathiyar’s poems were very popular among the people of Tamil Nadu.
- He is considered to be one of the pioneers of modern Tamil poetry.
- Bharathiyar died in 1921 at the age of 39.
- His poems continue to inspire people even today.
|Also Read: 10 Lines About Jawaharlal Nehru In English
Paragraph on Bharathiyar in English (Or Essay on Bharathiyar in English)
Bharathiyar was a great Tamil poet and writer who fought for the rights of the oppressed. He was a staunch believer in equality and social justice, and his writings reflect this. Bharathiyar was born in Ettayapuram, a small town in Tamil Nadu, in 1882. He studied at Christian Missionary School in Tirunelveli and later at Madras Christian College.
Bharathiyar began his career as a journalist and later became involved in the independence movement. Moreover, he was a close associate of Mahatma Gandhi and played an important role in the Quit India Movement. Bharathiyar was also an active member of the Indian National Congress and served as its General Secretary for some time.
He arrested several times by the British authorities for his political activities. Bharathiyar died of pneumonia in 1921, at the age of 39. His poems and songs continue to inspire people all over India even today.