Christmas is an annual holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated largely on December 25 by people all over the world as a religious and cultural event. It is a significant feast in the Christian liturgical year, and it begins the season of Christmastide, which traditionally lasts 12 days and ends on Twelfth Night in the West; in other traditions, Christmastide includes an octave. Christmas Day is a public holiday in many countries across the globe, is culturally commemorated by a considerable number of non-Christians, and is an important element of the Christmas and holiday season. Here are 10 lines on Christmas:
10 Lines On Christmas
- Christmas is an annual holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.
- It is celebrated on December 25 by people all over the world
- Christmas is a unique time of year in which family and friends gather to celebrate.
- It’s a time for exchanging presents, as well as enjoying special feasts and rituals.
- Christmas is also a time to relax, getting a sense of the previous year and making objectives for the next year.
- Christmas is a religious festival for many people, a time to commemorate the birth of Jesus Christ.
- Others consider Christmas as a cultural thing, a time to be with loved ones and exchange presents.
- Regardless of your religious views, Christmas is a wonderful time of year to be celebrated by everyone.
- And it’s a time to remember that, despite our differences.
- Merry Christmas!
Also read: 10 lines on Diwali Festival
Paragraph About Christmas
Among all the festivals we commemorate each year, a few have transcended religious significance, and members of various religions appreciate them with the same devotion. Christmas, the Christian feast, is one such time. People feel a feeling of peace, unity, and devotion as they celebrate Christmas. Although it is a Christian celebration, members of various religions celebrate it with the same zest and purity. Their wishes and blessings offer us pleasure and wealth. Christmas is a festivity for everyone.