Good manners are important because they show people that you respect them and care about their feelings. They can help our relationships with others, make us look good, and even protect our safety. For example, good manners can help us get along with our family and friends. They can also help us get a job or avoid getting into a fight.Good manners also make us look good to other people. When we act in a polite way, other people will often respect us and think better of us. Being polite can sometimes protect our safety. They can also help kids develop good social skills and avoid problems in the future. Here are 10 lines on good manners for kids to remember:
10 Lines On Good Manners In English
- Always say please and thank you once you ask or request someone for anything or something.
- When you’re waiting in line, be polite to the person behind you.
- Never make fun of others- this is not appropriate behavior.
- If someone makes a mistake, don’t hit them with a verbal attack. Just tell them how you feel and move on.
- Don’t use profanity or obscene language around other people – it’s not polite and can get you into trouble.
- Make sure your clothes are clean and neat – no dirt, stains, or scratches!
- Show courtesy to others by being quiet when they’re talking, not interrupting, and listening carefully.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times – don’t walk down the street without looking both ways first!
- Don’t touch someone without asking first – this can be very offensive.
- Never leave your belongings unattended – somebody might steal them!
5 Lines On Good Manners
- Always say please and thank you.
- Speak up when you find something to say or you have something valuable to say.
- Pay attention when someone is speaking.
- Don’t interrupt people when they are talking, even if you have something important to say.
- Be on time for classes.
So, why not learn some good manners now? It’ll be worth it (that is your manners) in the long run!
Also read: How to get interest in studies