Holidays are a time to celebrate with family and friends. They’re also a time to get together and give thanks for all the good things in life. Children love holidays because they get to spend time with their loved ones, do something special, and receive gifts. In some countries, holidays are also a time to celebrate important cultural traditions. Whatever the reason, holidays are special occasions that deserve to be celebrated! Here are 10 lines on how I spent my holidays:
10 Lines on How I Spent My Holidays
- On a vacation, you can relax and enjoy yourself.
- My vacation this year was wonderful.
- We went on a treasure hunt around our house.
- We made gingerbread houses together.
- We took a family picture in front of the Christmas tree.
- We made cookies and put them in the stockings we filled with candied fruit and nuts.
- I watched a movie with my family.
- I also went to Zoo with my family
- We played tag and other games outside.
- And finally, we exchanged gifts on Christmas day!
- Being there was a pleasant experience for me.
Also read: 10 Lines On My Family In English
5 Lines on How I Spent My Holidays
- I had a wonderful time during my vacation.
- I went to a lot of places with my family.
- We took a lot of photographs in different places.
- It was an incredible experience.
- During my vacation, I also took sketching courses.
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! Mine was just as I explained above, full of family and friends, good food, and lots of laughter. I spent most of my time with my family in our hometown, before traveling to the other side. It was definitely an experience I will never forget!
Thanks for reading, and until next time stay safe and happy!