Check 10 lines on independence day for class 2 in English. India celebrates Independence Day on August 15th of each year as a national holiday. It commemorates the day in 1947 when India became independent from British rule.
We’ll be discussing 10 lines on independence day for class 2 in English. Also, we will have a look at the essay on independence day in English (paragraph on independence day in English). Let’s check them one by one.
10 Lines On Independence Day For Class 2 In English
- Independence Day is celebrated on August 15th every year in India.
- It is a national holiday and a day of great significance for all Indians.
- On August 15, 1947, India regained its freedom from British domination.
- Parades, cultural events, and flag-hoisting rituals are held to commemorate the day.
- To commemorate the event, people don tricolor attire and raise the flag.
- From Delhi’s Red Fort, the Prime Minister addresses the nation.
- Independence Day is a reminder of the sacrifices made by our freedom fighters.
- We should always remember their contributions and strive to uphold the values of our nation.
- It is a day to celebrate our freedom and to renew our commitment to our country.
- Let us all come together to celebrate our independence and work towards building a better future for our country.
|Also Read: 10 Lines On Mango In English|
Essay On Independence Day In English
Paragraph on Independence Day In English
India celebrates Independence Day on August 15th of each year as a national holiday. It commemorates the day in 1947 when India became independent from British rule. This day is a symbol of the sacrifices made by our freedom fighters and their relentless struggle for independence.
The celebrations begin with the hoisting of the national flag in schools, offices, and public places across the country. The tricolor flag, with its saffron, white, and green stripes and the Ashoka Chakra in the center, represents the unity and diversity of India. Patriotic songs are played, and people wear tricolor clothes to show their love and respect for the country.
The main event of the day takes place at the Red Fort in Delhi, where the Prime Minister hoists the national flag and addresses the nation. The speech highlights the achievements of the country and outlines the challenges that lie ahead. The Prime Minister also pays tribute to the freedom fighters and their sacrifices for the country.
Independence Day is not just a day of celebration but also a day to remember the struggles and sacrifices of our forefathers who fought for our freedom. It is a reminder of the values and principles that our country stands for, such as democracy, secularism, and unity in diversity.
As citizens of India, it is our responsibility to uphold these values and work towards the progress and development of our country. We must strive to make our country a better place for future generations by working towards eradicating poverty, illiteracy, and social inequality.
In conclusion, Independence Day is a day of great significance for all Indians. It is a time to celebrate our freedom and to renew our commitment to our country. Let us all come together to work towards building a better future for our country and honoring the sacrifices of our freedom fighters.
|Also Read: 10 Lines on Raja Ram Mohan Roy In English|
Hope you learned about 10 lines on independence day for class 2 in English.