Check 10 lines on my mother in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. My mum is the most significant figure in my life. She is the lady who gave birth to me and has cared for me ever since.
We’ll be discussing 10 lines on my mother in English. Also, we will have a look at the essay on my mother in English (paragraph on my mother in English). Let’s check them one by one.
10 Lines On My Mother In English
- My mum is the most significant figure in my life.
- She is both a role model and an inspiration to me.
- She has always been there for me in good times and bad.
- Her love for me is unconditional and unwavering.
- She has taught me so much about life and how to be a good person.
- Her strength and resilience in the face of challenges is admirable.
- Her selflessness and generosity towards others is a true testament to her character.
- She has sacrificed so much for me and our family, and I am forever grateful.
- Her hugs are the warmest and most comforting thing in the world.
- I am blessed to have her as my mother, and I love her more than words can express.
|Also Read: The Cow Essay In English 10 Lines|
Essay On My Mother In English
Paragraph on My Mother In English
My mum is the most significant figure in my life. She is the lady who gave birth to me and has cared for me ever since. My mum is my dearest friend and I adore her.
My mother wakes up very early in the morning to prepare breakfast for me and my siblings. She makes sure that we have a healthy and nutritious meal before we leave for school. She also helps us to get ready for school by dressing us up and making sure that we have everything we need for the day.
After school, my mother is always there to welcome us home with a smile. She listens to us and asks us about our day, and she is always ready to help us with our homework. She also teaches us about the world and shares her experiences with us.
My mother is very good at cooking and she makes the most delicious food for us. She also takes care of our home and makes sure that everything is clean and tidy. She is very organized and keeps our home running smoothly.
My mother is also very kind and compassionate. She helps people who are in need and always goes out of her way to make others feel happy. She is always there for us, no matter what.
I love my mother very much and I am grateful for everything she does for our family. She is both a role model and an inspiration to me. I hope to be like her when I grow up.
|Also Read: My Daily Life Essay 10 Lines In English|
Hope you learned about 10 lines on my mother in English.