In the year 570 CE, Prophet Muhammad was born in Mecca, an Arabian city. His father, Abdullah, left the world before he was born and his mother, Amina, died when he was only 6 years old. He was then raised by his grandfather, Abdul Muttalib, and later by his uncle, Abu Talib.Prophet Muhammad began receiving revelations from Allah at the age of 40.
For the next 23 years, until his death, he preached the message of Islam to the people of Arabia. He is considered by Muslims to be the last and greatest prophet of Allah.The Prophet Muhammad is an important figure not just for Muslims, but for all of humanity. His teachings have shaped and continue to shape the lives of millions of people around the world. Here are 10 lines on Prophet Muhammad:
10 Lines On Prophet Muhammad
- In the year 570 CE, Prophet Muhammad was born in Mecca, an Arabian city.
- He was orphaned at an early age and raised by his uncle.
- Muhammad began to have revelations from Allah at the age of 40.
- He is the last prophet of Islam.
- Muhammad is referred to as the “seal of the prophets“.
- He migrated from Mecca to Medina in 622 AD, which marks the beginning of the Islamic calendar.
- Muhammad married several women during his lifetime, including his first wife Khadijah and his last wife Aisha.
- He is the father of four daughters and two sons, all of whom died before him except for Fatimah.
- Muhammad died in Medina in 632 AD at the age of 62 after suffering from an illness for several weeks.
- He is buried in the city of Medina next to his wife Aisha in a simple grave.
Also read: 10 lines on ruskin bond
There are many reasons why the Prophet Muhammad is famous. He is considered to be the founder of Islam, and he is also credited with having many positive character traits.
For example, he was known for being just and merciful, and he was also known for his wisdom. In addition, the Prophet Muhammad was famous for his courage; he was known for standing up to oppression and for fighting against injustice.