Today, we will learn about 10 Lines On Republic Day In English. After this, we will check paragraph on Republic Day or essay on Republic Day.
Republic Day is celebrated every year on 26th January to commemorate the date on which the Constitution of India came into effect. It is a national holiday in India.
Let’s check more details on Republic Day through 10 Lines On Republic Day In English. Then, we continue with an essay on Republic Day.
10 Lines On Republic Day In English
- Republic Day is a national holiday in India.
- It is celebrated on 26th January, the day when the Constitution of India came into force.
- The main event of the day is the unfurling of the National Flag by the President of India at the Red Fort in Delhi.
- A grand parade is held at Rajpath, which is led by the President. It is followed by a march past the armed forces and various cultural floats.
- The day ends with a spectacular display of fireworks.
- Republic Day is a time to remember and celebrate the ideals of democracy and freedom that our country stands for.
- It is also a reminder of the sacrifices made by our freedom fighters to achieve independence for our nation.
- On this day, we reaffirm our commitment to building an India that is strong, prosperous, and inclusive.
- Let us always remember that democracy is not just a form of government but a way of life that we must all strive to uphold.
- Jai Hind!
|Also Read: 10 Lines On Constitution Day In English|
Essay On Republic Day In English (Paragraph On Republic Day)
Every year on January 26th, Republic Day is observed to honor the day the Indian Constitution went into effect. India has a national holiday today.
On this day, the President of India takes the salute at the Republic Day parade held in Delhi. Republic Day is also celebrated in all state capitals and district headquarters.
In Delhi, the parade starts from the Rashtrapati Bhavan and proceeds towards Rajpath. It is a grand spectacle with colorful floats, marching bands, and various cultural programs. The highlight of the parade is the display of military might with tanks, missiles, and other weapons. The parade ends with a flypast by the Indian Air Force.
Republic Day is also an occasion for patriotic fervor and nationalistic pride. It is a day to remember our founding fathers who fought for our freedom and laid down the foundation of our republic.