Savitribai Phule was a poet and social reformer from India. She is regarded as the first female teacher of the country and also worked towards the upliftment of women. Phule along with her husband, Mahatma Jyotirao Phule, opened the first school for girls in India in 1848. They also advocated for the rights of women and lower caste people. Savitribai Phule wrote many poems highlighting the plight of women and social injustice. She is an inspiration for all those who work towards gender equality and social justice. Here are 10 lines on Savitribai Phule in english.
10 Lines on Savitribai Phule In English
- Savitribai Phule was an important figure in the social reform movement in India during the 19th century.
- She is best known for her work in promoting education for girls and women in India.
- Savitribai Phule was born in 1831 in a village in what is now Maharashtra state.
- Savitribai’s parents were members of the lower caste.
- She was married off at the age of nine to a much older man.
- Savitribai was not allowed to attend school, but she taught herself to read and write.
- In 1848, Savitribai and her husband, Jyotirao Phule, opened a school for girls from lower-caste backgrounds.
- The school opened by them was the first such school in India.
- Savitribai also began to work as a teacher at this school.
- She is remembered as an important pioneer of education for girls and women in India.
Also read: 10 lines on Lachit Borphukan
Savitribai Phule Speech in English
Savitribai Phule was an Indian social reformer who fought against gender discrimination and championed the cause of women’s education.
In this speech, she speaks about her own struggles as a woman and her vision for a society where women are treated with equality and respect. “I am a woman, and I have faced many difficulties in my life because of my gender.
I have been discriminated against, and I have been told that I am not good enough simply because I am a woman. But I have never let this stop me from fighting for what I believe in.
And today, I am here to fight for the rights of women everywhere.”Women have always been treated as second-class citizens in our society. We are not given the same opportunities as men, and we are not respected in the same way. This has to change.
We need to be treated as equals, and we need to be given the same chances to succeed in life.”Education is one of the most important things that can help us achieve equality. Women need to be educated so that we can participate fully in society and be respected as equals.
Savitribai Phule fought hard to ensure that girls had access to education, and she succeeded in opening many schools for girls across Maharashtra. Today, there are many more girls attending school than ever before, but we still have a long way to go.”So let us all fight for equality, respect, and education.
Short Savitribai Phule Essay In English
Savitribai Phule was an Indian social reformer who fought for the rights of women and the lower castes in India during the British Raj. She is best known for her work in promoting education for girls and women, and for her opposition to the practice of child marriage. In this speech, Savitribai Phule discusses the importance of education for all people, regardless of their caste or gender. She advocates for equal access to education for all, and argues that it is a fundamental right that should be available to everyone. She also highlights the ways in which education can empower individuals and help to create a more just and equitable society.