The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a nationwide campaign in India for the cause of cleanliness and sanitation. The campaign was launched on 2nd October 2014 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi with the aim of making India clean and hygienic by 2019, the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. The campaign has been very successful in raising awareness about cleanliness and sanitation among the people of India. It has also helped in changing the mindset of people towards cleanliness and sanitation. The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan has also resulted in the construction of many toilets across India. Here are 10 lines on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in English:
10 Lines on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan In English
- The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a nationwide cleanliness campaign launched by the Government of India in 2014.
- The main objective of the campaign is to make India clean and green by 2019, the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
- As part of the campaign, various activities like cleaning up public places, planting trees, creating awareness about hygiene and sanitation are being undertaken.
- So far, the campaign has been successful in creating a lot of awareness about cleanliness and has also resulted in cleaner public places.
- There is still a long way to go before we can achieve the goal of making India clean and green.
- The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a great initiative that needs our support to be successful.
- We all need to do our bit to keep our environment clean and green.
- We should avoid littering and should encourage others to do the same.
- We should also plant more trees and take care of them.
- Let us all work together to make India clean and green!
Also read: 10 Lines On Save Earth For Kids
Short Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Essay In English
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a nationwide cleanliness campaign launched by the Government of India on 2nd October 2014. The campaign aims to clean up the streets, roads and infrastructure of India’s cities, towns, and rural areas.
The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan has been one of the most ambitious cleanliness campaigns undertaken by the government.The campaign was launched on Gandhi Jayanti, commemorating the 145th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi had urged all citizens of India to take part in the campaign and make it a success. Several celebrities and public figures have lent their support to the campaign.
The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan has several objectives, including:
- To increase awareness about cleanliness and sanitation among all citizens of India.
- To encourage people to keep their surroundings clean
- To motivate people to use toilets and adopt proper sanitation practices-
- To eliminate open defecation in India by 2019
- To reduce the incidence of waterborne diseases
- To improve solid waste management in urban areas
Slogans on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, or Clean India Mission, is a nationwide campaign launched by the Indian government to improve the sanitation and cleanliness conditions in the country. One of the key slogans of this campaign is “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan – Ek Kadam Swachhata Ki Aur“.
This slogan encapsulates the spirit of the campaign perfectly. It emphasizes on the need for every citizen to take responsibility for their own surroundings and do their bit to keep India clean.
Other popular slogans of this campaign include “A clean India would be the best tribute to Mahatma Gandhi on his 150th birth anniversary”, “Cleanliness is next to godliness”, and “My country, my pride”.
These slogans serve to remind us of our duty towards our country and our fellow citizens. They also instill a sense of pride in us for being Indian citizens.The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan has had a positive impact on the country so far. However, there is still a long way to go before we can achieve complete cleanliness and sanitation across all parts of India.
Let us all continue to work together towards this goal, and make our country proud!