Unsung heroes of freedom struggle are people who fight for the freedom of their country or other people. They can be soldiers, like the ones who fought in the Revolutionary war. Every single freedom fighter was so brave. They never got scared. There are various unsung heroes of freedom struggle. Here are 10 lines on unsung heroes of freedom struggle:
10 Lines On Unsung Heroes of Freedom Struggle
- There are many unsung heroes of freedom struggle.
- Behind Independence Day there is a big hand of these unsung heroes of the freedom struggle.
- Those who gave their life for the freedom of their country are remembered as unsung heroes of freedom struggle.
- In every region, there are real people who fight for freedom.
- People look up to heroes when it comes to patriotism and loyalty to their country.
- People look up to them as the best example of a patriot.
- We have peace and freedom today because of what these freedom fighters did.
- It is important to value one’s independence and not take it for granted.
- They get the people to follow rules and behave themselves.
- It is up to us to show respect and appreciation to them.
Also read: 10 lines on Ruskin bond
Essay On Freedom Fighters
Those who sacrificed their lives fighting for the freedom of their country are remembered as freedom fighters. Every country has its own version of the freedom fighter. Heroes inspire a sense of patriotism and pride in one’s country. They epitomize the ideal of a true patriot. Many people are fighting for their independence. Some of them have achieved widespread recognition, while others have quietly given their life for their nation. The serenity and freedom we have now are entirely the result of the efforts of these revolutionaries.
This liberty is not always available to us. The selflessness of our forefathers in giving their life for India, our country, is what ultimately led to our independence. India’s war for independence from Britain on August 15, 1947, was the result of years of big fight between Indian freedom fighters and British troops. Each and every one of India’s freedom fighters risked everything—including their own lives—to free India from British rule. A significant alliance of insurgents and socialists of many cultures and races banded together to overthrow the imperial forces from abroad and their dominion.