Check baisakhi essay in english 10 lines for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Baisakhi, also known as Vaisakhi, is a popular harvest festival celebrated in the northern part of India.
We’ll be discussing baisakhi essay in english 10 lines. Also, we will have a look at the essay on baisakhi in English (paragraph on baisakhi in English). Let’s check them one by one.
Baisakhi Essay In English 10 Lines
- Baisakhi is celebrated on April 13th or 14th every year, depending on the solar calendar.
- It marks the beginning of the harvest season in India.
- Baisakhi is considered a very auspicious day for the Sikh community, as it marks the formation of Khalsa Panth by Guru Gobind Singh.
- On this day, people take a dip in holy rivers like Ganga and visit Gurudwaras to offer prayers.
- Baisakhi is also celebrated as the New Year’s Day in some parts of India.
- The festival is marked with traditional dance forms like Bhangra and Gidda.
- People also prepare special delicacies like makki di roti and sarson da saag.
- Baisakhi is a time for people to come together, exchange greetings, and share happiness.
- In Punjab, the festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm and is a major cultural event.
- Baisakhi is a symbol of the spirit of unity, prosperity, and brotherhood in India.
|Also Read: 10 Lines On Hanuman Ji In English|
Essay On Baisakhi In English
Paragraph on Baisakhi In English
Baisakhi is a very important festival celebrated in India, especially in the northern part of the country. It is celebrated in the month of April every year, and is a time of great joy and happiness for everyone.
Baisakhi marks the beginning of the harvest season in India, and people celebrate it by offering prayers and thanking God for the good harvest. It is also celebrated as the New Year’s Day in some parts of India.
On this day, people wear new clothes, visit Gurudwaras, and offer prayers. They also prepare delicious food and sweets, like makki di roti and sarson da saag.
Baisakhi is especially significant for the Sikh community, as it marks the formation of Khalsa Panth by Guru Gobind Singh. Sikhs celebrate this day by performing special prayers, singing hymns, and taking part in processions.
The festival is marked with traditional dance forms like Bhangra and Gidda, which are very popular in Punjab. Children also take part in these dances and enjoy themselves to the fullest.
In conclusion, Baisakhi is a time of great joy and happiness for everyone, and is a symbol of unity and brotherhood in India. We should all celebrate this festival with enthusiasm and respect for its significance.
|Also Read: 10 Lines About Leo Tolstoy In English|
Hope you learned about baisakhi essay in english 10 lines.