Check My Garden Essay 10 Lines in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. I have a beautiful garden near my house. It is my favorite place to be. My garden is filled with colorful flowers and tall green plants.
We’ll be discussing My Garden Essay 10 Lines in English. Also, we will have a look at the essay on My Garden in English (paragraph on My Garden in English). Let’s check them one by one.
My Garden Essay 10 Lines In English
- I have a beautiful garden at my home.
- It is filled with colorful flowers and green plants.
- My garden is a small space but it brings me so much joy.
- I love spending time in my garden, especially in the mornings.
- There are roses, tulips, and sunflowers in my garden.
- I water the plants every day to keep them healthy and blooming.
- I also have a small vegetable patch where I grow tomatoes and carrots.
- Butterflies and bees visit my garden, making it more lively and vibrant.
- Sometimes, I sit on a swing and enjoy the peacefulness of the garden.
- My garden is my favorite place, and I feel happy and relaxed when I am there.
|Also Read: My Neighbour Essay 10 Lines In English|
Essay On My Garden In English
Paragraph on My Garden In English
I have a beautiful garden near my house. It is my favorite place to be. My garden is filled with colorful flowers and tall green plants.
Every morning, I visit my garden to see the flowers and plants. I love to see them blooming and spreading their sweet fragrance all around. There are roses, daisies, and sunflowers in my garden. They make it look so pretty and cheerful.
I take care of my garden with love and care. I water the plants every day to keep them healthy. I also remove any weeds that try to grow near the flowers. I want my garden to be clean and beautiful.
In my garden, there is a small pathway where I can walk. Sometimes, I take a stroll and enjoy the beauty of nature. I see butterflies fluttering their colorful wings and bees buzzing around the flowers. It feels like a magical place.
I have a small vegetable patch in my garden too. I grow tomatoes, carrots, and beans. It is so exciting to watch them grow from tiny seeds into big, delicious vegetables. I help my mom in the kitchen by giving her the vegetables from our garden.
Sometimes, I sit on a cozy chair in my garden and read my favorite storybooks. The peacefulness of the garden helps me concentrate on the stories. It’s like having my own little paradise.
My garden is a special place for me. It brings me joy and happiness. I love spending time in my garden, taking care of the plants, and enjoying the beauty of nature. It is the most beautiful place in the world for me.
|Also Read: 10 Lines On Mother Teresa In English|
Hope you learned about My Garden Essay 10 Lines in English.