1. Costco discontinued the $1.50 chocolate-dipped ice cream bar, leading to customer outrage.
2. Target sells a variety of chocolate-dipped ice creams from $3.49 to $4.19 for a pack of six.
3. Costco has removed cigarettes and other tobacco products from sale since 2016 due to low margins and health initiatives.
4. Costco no longer sells endangered seafood, focusing on sustainable fishing practices.
5. Costco pledged to sell only cage-free eggs, promoting humane farming practices and reduced chemical residues.
6. The popular half-sheet chocolate cake was discontinued due to decreased demand during COVID-19.
7. Kirkland Signature Five-Pocket Jeans were pulled for a redesign, but consumers preferred the original version.
8. Kirkland Signature Light Beer was phased out after poor reviews and replaced with other popular brands.
9. Costco faced customer backlash after removing Polish hot dogs from the food court menu.
10. Costco removed Roundup, Monsanto's weedkiller, due to cancer concerns, and non-toxic alternatives are available at other stores.