1. Start a lawn mowing business: Earn money mowing lawns.
2. Raise and sell chickens: Provide fresh eggs or start a small egg business.
3. Build a worm bin: Compost food scraps and create fertilizer.
4. Create a greenhouse: Grow plants year-round.
5. Volunteer at a local farm: Gain hands-on experience in agriculture.
6. Research a new agricultural technology: Learn about new technologies and their impact.
7. Develop a new product or service: Brainstorm new ideas and bring them to market.
8. Take a leadership role: Get involved in your community and advocate for agriculture.
9. Travel to a developing country: Learn about agriculture in other parts of the world.
10. Create an educational video: Share your knowledge of agriculture with others.