Target and Walmart are two of the most popular grocery stores in the United States.
However, there are a number of other grocery stores that offer lower prices and better deals.
Here are 6 grocery stores that beat Target and Walmart on price:
1. Trader Joe's: Unique and affordable products.
2. Aldi: Low prices on a wide variety of products.
3. Costco: Bulk discounts on a wide variety of products.
4. Sam's Club: Similar to Costco, but with different membership fees.
5. HEB: High-quality produce and meat, plus store-brand items.
6. Publix: High-quality produce and meat, plus store-brand items.