1. Improved throttle control with reduced slewing rate enhances fuel flow regulation to engines.
2. Adjustments made to the algorithms governing thrust management.
3. Implemented a real-time thrust regulation scheme for better descent control.
4. Increased variability tolerance of individual thruster thrust to 90N for redundancy.
5. Introduced a 'Laser Doppler Velocimeter' (LDV) to precisely control fuel flow using reflected light.
6. Lander's rotation speed raised to 25 degrees/sec for quicker position adjustment.
7. Multiple strategies established to handle contingencies, enabling controlled landings even off-track.
The goal is a successful soft landing; failure would be considered a 'SAIL'.