1. Solar-Powered Water Heater: Investigate how solar energy can warm water effectively.
2. Bacterial Growth in Different Soils: Compare soil types' impact on bacterial growth.
3. Effects of Music on Plant Growth: Explore how music influences plant development.
4. DIY Wind Turbine: Build a small wind turbine to understand renewable energy.
5. Candle Flame's Oxygen Consumption: Measure oxygen use in relation to burning candle flames.
6. Hovercraft Physics: Construct a hovercraft to study principles of air pressure and motion.
7. Electrolyte Challenge: Test various liquids' conductivity as electrolytes for circuits.
8. Biodegradable Plastic: Assess the degradation rate of different bioplastics in the environment.