1. Solar Oven: Build a solar oven to cook food using sunlight and learn about solar energy.
2. Plant Growth in Different Soils: Compare plant growth in various soil types to study soil quality.
3. Volcano Simulation: Create a model volcano that erupts using baking soda and vinegar to understand chemical reactions.
4. Water Filtration System: Design a water filter to purify dirty water and explore filtration methods.
5. Balloon Rocket Experiment: Investigate Newton's third law by building balloon-powered rockets.
6. Crystal Growing: Grow crystals from different solutions to explore crystal formation and growth.
7. Electromagnetic Car: Construct a small car powered by magnets and explore basic principles of magnetism and electricity.
8. Static Electricity Generator: Build a static electricity generator and experiment with electric charges and discharges.