1. Price Comparison: Compare prices with other retailers to ensure you're getting the best deal.
2. Use Coupons: Utilize manufacturer coupons and digital coupons available through Walmart's app.
3. Shop Online: Check Walmart's website for exclusive online deals and free pickup options.
4. Sign Up for Rewards: Join Walmart's loyalty program or credit card for cashback or discounts.
5. Buy in Bulk: Purchase non-perishable items in bulk to save on the unit price.
6. Check Clearance Sections: Explore clearance racks for discounted items.
7. Download the App: Use the Walmart app for in-store maps, price checking, and mobile payments.
1. Avoid Impulse Buying: Stick to your shopping list to prevent unnecessary purchases.
2. Don't Overbuy Perishables: Only buy what you can consume before it spoils.
3. Skip Full-Price Items: Wait for sales on items that are regularly priced.
4. Don't Disregard Generic Brands: Generic brands often offer similar quality at a lower cost.
5. Avoid Shopping Hungry: Shopping on an empty stomach can lead to unnecessary food purchases.
6. Pass on Extended Warranties: Carefully consider if extended warranties are necessary for your purchases.
7. Don't Ignore Price Match Policy: Familiarize yourself with Walmart's price match policy and save on matching items.