1. Animal Raising: Raise and care for animals like chickens, rabbits, or goats, learning about animal husbandry.
2. Crop Production: Cultivate crops like vegetables, fruits, or grains, gaining knowledge in agriculture and horticulture.
3. Agriscience Research: Conduct scientific experiments related to agriculture, exploring topics like soil health, pest control, or plant growth.
4. Agribusiness Management: Start and manage a small agricultural business, such as a farm stand or a greenhouse operation.
5. Sustainable Agriculture: Focus on eco-friendly farming practices, including organic farming or permaculture.
6. Agricultural Mechanics: Work on machinery and equipment repair and maintenance, developing mechanical skills.
7. Horticulture and Landscaping: Design and maintain gardens, lawns, or landscapes, honing landscaping and gardening skills.
8. Forestry and Natural Resources: Manage forests, study wildlife, and conserve natural resources, contributing to environmental protection.
9. Veterinary Science: Explore animal health and veterinary care, working with local veterinarians or animal clinics.
10. Agricultural Communications: Develop skills in agricultural journalism, public relations, or social media management to promote agriculture.