Today let’s check the top 10 lines about Jawaharlal Nehru in English. Also, we will further check the paragraph on Jawaharlal Nehru or the essay on Jawaharlal Nehru.
India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru was a key leader in the country’s struggle for independence from British rule. Nehru was a close friend and confidante of Mahatma Gandhi and played a pivotal role in the Indian National Congress party.
Now, check 10 lines about Jawaharlal Nehru in English.
10 Lines About Jawaharlal Nehru In English
- Upon independence in 1947, Jawaharlal Nehru became India’s first Prime Minister. He served in this role until his death in 1964.
- He was a leader of the Indian independence movement and considered to be the architect of modern India.
- Nehru was born in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, into a wealthy Kashmiri Brahmin family.
- He educated at prestigious schools in India and England, including the prestigious Harrow School and Trinity College, Cambridge.
- Nehru returned to India in 1912 and became involved in politics, joining the Indian National Congress party.
- He rose to prominence during the 1920s and 1930s as a leader of the Congress party, playing a key role in the independence movement.
- Nehru served as Prime Minister of India for 17 years, overseeing the country’s transition from a colony to an independent nation.
- He is also credited with creating institutions like the Planning Commission and fostering economic development through his promotion of Five-Year Plans.
- Nehru also played a key role in shaping India’s foreign policy, particularly through his advocacy of non-alignment and peaceful co-existence with China and Pakistan.
- Jawaharlal Nehru remains one of the most revered figures in India today, with numerous memorials and public parks named after him across the country.
|Also Read: 10 Lines On Ramanujan In English|
Paragraph on Jawaharlal Nehru in English (Or Essay on Jawaharlal Nehru in English)
India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru was a key leader in the country’s struggle for independence from British rule. Nehru was a close friend and confidante of Mahatma Gandhi and played a pivotal role in the Indian National Congress party. He was also an accomplished writer, and his autobiography, “My Discovery of India” considered a classic work on the subject.
After leading India to independence in 1947, Nehru served as Prime Minister until his death in 1964. Under Nehru’s leadership, India made significant strides in economic development and social reform. He also played a key role in shaping the country’s foreign policy and helped forge close ties with the Soviet Union and China.
Nehru’s legacy continues to be highly respected in India, and he is often referred to as the “architect of modern India.”