Check 10 lines on village in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. A village is one of the small communities in a rural area. Villages are often found in remote areas and are usually populated by farmers and their families.
We’ll be discussing 10 lines on village in English. Also, we will have a look at the essay on village in English (paragraph on village in English). Let’s check them one by one.
10 Lines On Village In English
- A village is a small group of small and large houses within the countryside.
- Villages are usually found in rural areas.
- People who live in villages are called villagers.
- Most villages have a church, a school, and a post office.
- Farming is the main occupation of villagers.
- Villages are usually far from cities and towns.
- There are many traditions and customs in villages that have been passed down from generation to generation.
- Village life is very different (even more challenging) from city life.
- The pace of life in villages is much slower than in cities.
- Village people are very friendly and hospitable.
|Also Read: 10 Lines On Dr B.R. Ambedkar In English|
Essay On Village In English (Paragraph on Village In English)
A village is one of the small communities in a rural area. Villages are often found in remote areas and are usually populated by farmers and their families. Villages typically have a few hundred residents, although some may have up to a thousand people.
Moreover, villages have a close-knit community feel and everyone knows each other. Villagers often help each other out, whether it’s lending a helping hand with farm work or looking after each other’s children.
There is usually a village school and a church, and sometimes a pub or shop. Life in a village is very different from life in a city or town. It can be slower-paced and more relaxed, but it can also be quite isolated.
Hope you learned about 10 lines on village in English.