Check 10 lines short stories with moral pdf in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Reading stories can help develop vocabulary, grammar, and syntax, which can lead to improved writing and speaking abilities.
We’ll be discussing 10 lines short stories with moral pdf in English. Let’s check them one by one.
10 Lines Short Stories With Moral PDF: Overview
- The Ant and the Grasshopper – Don’t procrastinate and prepare for the future.
- The Boy Who Cried Wolf – Honesty is the best policy.
- The Fox and the Crow – Don’t fall for flattery.
- The Tortoise and the Hare – Slow and steady wins the race.
- The Lion and the Mouse – Even the smallest acts of kindness can have great rewards.
- The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs – Don’t be greedy and appreciate what you have.
- The Wind and the Sun – Kindness and persuasion are more effective than force.
- The Farmer and the Stork – Treat others how you would like to be treated.
- The Boy and the Filberts – Don’t be greedy and take more than you need.
- The Crow and the Pitcher – Perseverance can overcome obstacles.
|Also Read: 10 Lines Short Stories With Moral In English|
10 Lines Short Stories With Moral PDF In English
5 Short Stories To Read
The Boy and the Apple Tree
In this fable, a boy plants an apple tree, but grows impatient when the tree does not bear fruit right away. He tries to force the tree to grow by pulling on its branches, but only ends up harming the tree. The moral of the story is that patience and hard work are necessary for success, and you cannot force things to happen.
The Dog and Its Reflection
In this tale, a dog carries a bone in its mouth and comes across a pond. The dog sees its reflection in the water and mistakes it for another dog with a bigger bone. The dog drops its bone to try and take the other one, only to realize that it was just its own reflection. The moral of the story is to be content with what you have and not be greedy.
The Lion, the Fox, and the Ass
In this fable, a lion, a fox, and an ass go hunting together. The lion makes a kill and asks the fox and the ass to divide it. The fox divides it into three equal parts, but the ass insists on taking the largest part for himself. The lion eats the ass for being greedy. The moral of the story is that greed can lead to destruction.
The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse
In this story, a town mouse invites a country mouse to come and visit him in the city. The country mouse is initially impressed by the luxuries of city life, but becomes frightened when a cat appears. The country mouse realizes that the safety and simplicity of country life is preferable to the dangers and complexities of city life. The moral of the story is that the grass is not always greener on the other side.
The Bear and the Two Travelers
In this fable, two travelers come across a bear. One of the travelers quickly climbs a tree to safety, while the other lies down and pretends to be dead. The bear sniffs at the second traveler, but eventually leaves when it is convinced that he is really dead. The first traveler scolds the second for not climbing the tree, but the second reminds him that he only needs to outrun the other traveler, not the bear. The moral of the story is that it’s not always necessary to be the fastest or the strongest, as long as you can be smarter and more strategic than your opponent.
Hope you learned about 10 lines short stories with moral pdf in English.