Check 10 Lines About Gandhiji in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Mahatma Gandhi, also known as Gandhiji, was a very important person in India’s history. He was born on 2nd October 1869, in a place called Porbandar.
We’ll be discussing 10 Lines About Gandhiji in English. Also, we will have a look at the essay on Gandhiji in English (paragraph on Gandhiji in English). Let’s check them one by one.
10 Lines About Gandhiji In English
- Gandhiji, also known as Mahatma Gandhi, was a great leader and freedom fighter of India.
- He believed in non-violence and taught people to solve their problems peacefully.
- Gandhiji led India’s struggle for independence from British rule using peaceful protests and civil disobedience.
- He inspired people through his simple lifestyle and humility, wearing simple clothes like a loincloth and a shawl.
- Gandhiji’s famous motto was “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
- He fought for the rights of all people, regardless of their background or religion.
- Gandhiji’s birthday, 2nd October, is celebrated as Gandhi Jayanti in India to honor his contributions.
- He encouraged people to spin their own cloth using a charkha, promoting self-sufficiency and independence.
- Gandhiji’s principles and ideas continue to inspire people worldwide to stand up for justice and equality.
- His dedication to truth, peace, and harmony earned him the title of “Father of the Nation” in India.
|Also Read: Durga Puja Essay In English 10 Lines|
Essay On Gandhiji In English
Paragraph on Gandhiji In English
Mahatma Gandhi, also known as Gandhiji, was a very important person in India’s history. He was born on 2nd October 1869, in a place called Porbandar. Gandhiji was a great leader and a freedom fighter who helped India gain independence from British rule.
Gandhiji was a very wise and kind person. He believed in living a simple life and always spoke the truth. He taught people to be honest, kind, and helpful to others. Gandhiji loved all living beings, including animals, and taught everyone to care for them.
One of the most important things Gandhiji taught was the idea of non-violence. He believed that problems could be solved peacefully without hurting anyone. He led many peaceful protests and encouraged people to fight for their rights without using violence.
Gandhiji was also famous for his unique way of dressing. He wore simple clothes like a loincloth and a shawl. This showed that he lived a very simple life and didn’t care much for material things.
One of his famous movements was the Salt March. Gandhiji and his followers walked a long way to the sea to make salt. This was their way of protesting against the unfair salt tax imposed by the British.
Gandhiji’s birthday, 2nd October, is celebrated as Gandhi Jayanti in India. On this day, people remember him and his teachings. They also participate in various activities to honor him.
Gandhiji’s ideas and principles are still followed by many people today. He continues to inspire us to be good, truthful, and kind human beings. His teachings of non-violence and love for all living beings will always be remembered and cherished.
In conclusion, Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader and a wonderful human being who taught us the value of truth, non-violence, and kindness. He played a crucial role in India’s fight for independence, and his teachings continue to guide and inspire people all over the world. Gandhiji will always be remembered as the “Father of the Nation” and a symbol of peace and love.
|Also Read: 10 Lines On My Parents For Kids|
Hope you learned about 10 Lines About Gandhiji in English.