Check Raksha Bandhan Essay In English 10 Lines for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Raksha Bandhan is a wonderful and joyous festival celebrated in India that holds a special place in the hearts of brothers and sisters.
We’ll be discussing Raksha Bandhan Essay In English 10 Lines. Also, we will have a look at the essay on Raksha Bandhan in English (paragraph on Raksha Bandhan in English). Let’s check them one by one.
Raksha Bandhan Essay In English 10 Lines
- Raksha Bandhan is a special festival celebrated in India to cherish the bond between brothers and sisters.
- It is usually observed in the month of August or September, on the full moon day known as “Rakhi Purnima.”
- Sisters tie colorful and decorative threads called “rakhis” on their brothers’ wrists as a symbol of love and protection.
- In return, brothers promise to protect and take care of their sisters throughout their lives.
- Raksha Bandhan is not only about biological siblings; it also celebrates the bond between cousins and close friends.
- On this day, families come together, and sisters perform special rituals to pray for the well-being of their brothers.
- Gifts and sweets are exchanged between brothers and sisters as a gesture of love and affection.
- The festival promotes the idea of unity, love, and respect among family members and reinforces the sibling bond.
- It is a joyous occasion filled with laughter, happiness, and the strengthening of familial ties.
- Raksha Bandhan is a beautiful festival that reminds us of the special and enduring relationship between brothers and sisters.
|Also Read: 10 Lines On Hiroshima Day In English|
Essay On Raksha Bandhan In English
Paragraph on Raksha Bandhan In English
Raksha Bandhan is a wonderful and joyous festival celebrated in India that holds a special place in the hearts of brothers and sisters. It falls on the full moon day of the Hindu month of Shravan, which is usually in August.
On this auspicious day, sisters tie colorful and beautiful threads called “rakhis” on their brothers’ wrists. The rakhi is not just a thread; it symbolizes the strong bond of love and protection between a brother and a sister. Sisters pray for the well-being and prosperity of their brothers while the brothers promise to protect and take care of their sisters.
The celebration of Raksha Bandhan begins with great excitement. Sisters often start preparing for the festival days in advance. They select the most exquisite rakhi for their brothers and may even make it themselves with love. On the day of Raksha Bandhan, they tie the rakhi on their brothers’ wrists and apply a “tilak” on their foreheads as a mark of blessings.
In return, brothers offer gifts to their sisters as a token of their love. The exchange of gifts adds to the joy and happiness of the festival. Families also come together on this day to celebrate and share delicious sweets and special dishes.
Raksha Bandhan is not only about biological siblings; it extends to cousins and close friends as well. It promotes the beautiful values of love, care, and unity among family members and friends.
The festival teaches us the significance of the sibling relationship and the importance of standing by each other through thick and thin. It fosters a sense of responsibility and protection towards sisters and reminds them of their bond with their brothers.
In conclusion, Raksha Bandhan is a heartwarming festival that celebrates the unconditional love between brothers and sisters. It teaches us the values of love, care, and protection and brings joy and harmony to families. This festival is a cherished occasion, and it creates beautiful memories that last a lifetime.
|Also Read: 10 Lines On Christmas In English|
Hope you learned about Raksha Bandhan Essay In English 10 Lines.