Today let’s check the top 10 lines on Raja Ram Mohan Roy. Also, we will further check the paragraph on Raja Ram Mohan Roy or the essay on Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
Raja Ram Mohan Roy was one of the most celebrated social reformers in India. He was born in a village in Bengal and received his education in Calcutta. He became a well-known figure in the city for his work as a social reformer.
Now, get more details on Raja Ram Mohan Roy in the below 10 lines on Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
10 lines on Raja Ram Mohan Roy
- Raja Ram Mohan Roy was one of the Indian social reformers.
- He played an important role in the Bengal Renaissance.
- He is also considered as the “Father of the Indian Renaissance”.
- Also, he founded the Brahmo Samaj, which was a socio-religious reform movement in India.
- Raja Ram Mohan Roy was a staunch advocate of social reforms such as the abolition of sati and child marriage.
- He also campaigned for women’s rights and education, and worked towards the upliftment of the underprivileged sections of society.
- Raja Ram Mohan Roy was also a prolific writer, and his works on religious tolerance, social reform and human rights earned him international acclaim.
- He travelled extensively throughout Europe and America, and his interactions with Western thinkers had a profound impact on his thoughts and ideas.
- Raja Ram Mohan Roy was also instrumental in introducing Western education and culture in India, through his efforts to establish educational institutions like Hindu College (now Presidency University) in Kolkata.
- He passed away in 1833, at the age of 64, but his legacy continues to live on through his numerous followers and admirers.
|Also Read: 10 Lines on Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar|
Paragraph on Raja Ram Mohan Roy (Or Essay on Raja Ram Mohan Roy)
One of India’s most well-known social reformers was Raja Ram Mohan Roy. He was raised in Calcutta after being educated in a Bengali hamlet where he was born. Moreover, he rose to prominence in the city as a result of his social reformation efforts.
He worked tirelessly to improve the condition of women and fought against child marriage and sati. He also worked to promote education and founded the Brahmo Samaj, which played an important role in the religious and social reforms of India.
Raja Ram Mohan Roy was also a great thinker and philosopher, and his ideas had a profound impact on Indian society. He passed away in 1833, but his legacy continues to live on through his many followers and admirers.