According to history, Samhain, an ancient Celtic feast, is where Halloween started out. The term “Halloween” derives from “All Hallows’ Eve,” the night before All Saints’ Day. The Celts believed that on the night of October 31st, the boundary between the worlds of the living and the dead became blurred. They would light bonfires and wear costumes to ward off evil spirits. Today, Halloween is a popular holiday in many countries around the world. In the United States, people often dress up as ghosts, witches, and zombies. Trick-or-treating is also a popular activity on Halloween night. Here are 10 lines on Halloween day:
10 lines on Halloween Day In English
- Halloween is a holiday that is celebrated on the night of October 31.
- Halloween is a festival that is celebrated in many parts of the world.
- On Halloween, people wear different kinds of funny scary costumes and go Trick-or-Treating.
- Halloween is also a time for parties and other festive activities.
- Some people believe that Halloween is a time when the dead can come back to life.
- Others believe that Halloween is a time to celebrate the harvest season.6. Whatever the reason for celebrating, Halloween is a fun holiday for all!
- Make sure to have plenty of candy on hand for Trick-or-Treaters!
- If you’re throwing a party, don’t forget to decorate your house with spooky decorations!
- And don’t forget to wear a costume yourself! Whether you dress up as a witch, vampire, or ghost, have fun with it!
- Happy Halloween!
Also read: 10 Lines On Christmas In English For Kids
Few lines on Halloween For Kids
Halloween is a time for fun and excitement. It’s a time to dress up in costumes, eat candy, and go trick-or-treating. Here are five fun facts about Halloween:
- Halloween is a festival which started from the Celtic festival of Samhain.
- The name “Halloween” comes from “All Hallows’ Eve”, which is the night before All Saints’ Day.
- Trick-or-treating is thought to have originated in medieval England, when poor people would go door-to-door begging for food.
- Pumpkins were originally used as lanterns on Halloween, not as jack-o’-lanterns.
- Black cats are often associated with Halloween, but they’re actually considered good luck in many cultures.
Short Essay on Halloween Day For Kids
Halloween is a festival that is celebrated in many parts of the world. It is a day when people dress up in costumes and go door to door to collect candies. Halloween is also a time for parties, and many people decorate their homes with pumpkins, ghosts, and other spooky items. Halloween is a fun time for both children and adults. For children, it is a chance to dress up in costumes and collect candy. For adults, it is a time to have parties and get together with friends. Halloween is also a great time to decorate your home with spooky items like pumpkins and ghosts. Whether you are young or old, Halloween is a great time to have fun. So make sure to get out there and enjoy this spooky holiday!